Name of the company IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Post IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam-2014
Date of Application 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Online 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013
Download of call letters for CWE After 28.01.2014
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- 08.02.2014/ 09.02.2014
Sharing of Result status of CWE February 2014
Download of call letters for Interview March 2014
Conduct of Interview March/April 2014
Allotment April 2014
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA (as on 01.11.2013) for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam -2013/ who is eligible for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam -2013/ who can apply for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam -2013
Age, Educational Qualifications & Post Qualification Work Experience (As on 01.11.2013):
For posts other than IT Officer Scale I & II candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Mode of Exam Online
Pattern of IBPS CWE Specialist Officers Written Examination:- IBPS CWE Specialist Officers Written Examination consists of four sections namely Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry) & Professional Knowledge each with 50 marks. Time allotted for exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE SPL-III will subsequently be called
for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum score required in interview will not be less
than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online CWE (SPL-III) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in CWE (SPL-III) and Interview. A candidate should found suitable both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview
(i) Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE SPL-III
(iii) Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
(iv) Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point J below
(v) Marksheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.11.2013 has to be submitted.
(vi) Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause should be issued during the period 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014. Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application
(vii) Medical Certificate in prescribed format in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate desires to use the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in Biodata of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted. This is a must.
(viii) An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 16.12.2014.
(ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including
Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
(x) Experience certificates, as applicable.
(xi) Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of
eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India
(xiv) Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
HOW TO APPLY for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam -2013
Candidates can apply online only from 25.11.2013 to 14.12.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should--
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) keep the necessary details/documents for Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation
(iii) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges for IBPS CWE Specialist Officer Exam -2013[Payable from 25.11.2013 to 16.12.2013 (only through Online payment mode) both dates inclusive]
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
**Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for applying online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE SPL-III” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Specialist Officers (CWE SPL-III)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(3) Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places very carefully including registration of preferences for Participating Organisations and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(4) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
(5) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
(6) After the upload of photograph and signature an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
(7) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
(8) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
(9) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
(10) Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted online application form.
| || || |