Name of the company IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Post IBPS CWE Clerk exam 2013
Date of Application 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Online 19.08.2013- 07.09.2013
Payment of Application Fees- Offline 21.08.2013- 12.09.2013
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- 30.11.2013/ 01.12.2013/ 07.12.2013/08.12.2013/ 14.12.2013/15.12.2013
Eligibility Criteria For IBPS CWE Clerk exam -2013/Who is Eligible for IBPS CWE Clerk exam -2013/ Who can Apply for IBPS CWE Clerk exam -2013
Age (As on 01.08.2013): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
- Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT)
Selection Process for IBPS CWE Clerk - 2013:
Selection Process for IBPS CWE Clerk -2013 consists two phases first written exam & 2nd Interview. Candidates secure minimum qualifying marks in written examination will be called for interview.
Mode of Exam- Online
Pattern of IBPS CWE Clerk Written Examination:- IBPS CWE Clerk Written Examination consists of five sections namely Reasoning, English Language,Numerical Ability, General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry) & Computer Knowledge each with 40 marks. Time allotted for exam is 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE Clerks-III will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EXSM candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20. For each State/UT, the combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in CWE Clerk-III and Interview. A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
List of Documents to be carried at the time of interview
The following documents in original and a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE Clerks-III
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement
- Marksheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2013 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India.
- Medical Certificate in prescribed format in case of Persons With Disability category If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of CWE the duly filled in Biodata of the scribe in the prescribed format is to be submitted
- Ex-Servicemen candidates: (i) Candidates who are released/ retired from Armed Forces are required to submit a certificate as per Proforma A. Such Ex-servicemen candidates have to produce a copy of the discharge Certificate / pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. (ii) Candidates who are still in the Armed Forces and desirous of applying under Ex-Servicemen category should submit Proforma B from the Competent Authority showing his/her date of completion of specific period of engagement (SPE) along with the declaration in Proforma C. Such candidates whose SPE is completed on or before 09.09.2014 are eligible to apply. Such candidates have to submit a release letter and a self declaration from the candidate that he/ she is entitled to benefits admissible to Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules (iii) Those candidates who have completed their initial period of assignment and who are on extended assignment are required to submit the certificate as per Proforma D. (iv) Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or those who have been severely disabled have to produce satisfactory documentary proof showing that they are Dependents of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled and an affidavit stating that the relaxation is availed by one dependent of Ex-Servicemen or not availed by any Dependent of Servicemen killed in action or severely disabled (ix) Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Experience certificates, if any
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
HOW TO APPLY for IBPS CWE Clerk exam 2013
Candidates can apply online only from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 through IBPS website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Payable from 19.08.2013 to 07.09.2013 (Online payment) and 21.08.2013 to 12.09.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive]
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
Important Dates for IBPS CWE Clerk Exam 2013
| || || |